Here’s my recipe to get back to happiness, no matter what’s happening in my life…
(2) Eyes open. Stand up. Hands in the air. Say out loud: “I completely open myself up to abundance in love, peace, health, romance and finance.
(3)10 slow toe touches. Breathe.
(4) Read some literature about gratitude, in a book or google “gratitude” online.
(5) Text a gratitude list of at least 10 things to at least one other person.
(6) Grab a pen & paper. Write down the date, time, where you are, how you feel, what’s up in life. If angry at someone write “I forgive —-, not because what they did was ok, but because I’m done being angry. Write down any amends you could make to take responsibility for any behavior you engaged in that you didn’t like.
(7) Call anyone on your amends list now and say “(that thing I did) wasn’t cool and you don’t deserve to be treated that way. I’ll try not to do that ever again.”
(8) Put a song on.
(9) Sing and dance.
(10) Now call someone who is struggling and see how they are. Let them know you care.
When I follow the recipe for happiness, ILML!